The Hospitality Supervision and Leadership qualification is for those working in the hospitality industry and who wish to achieve a recognised qualification. Learning will be tailored to your job role and industry. It covers a variety of areas and is suitable for those supervising a minimum of three employees and undertaking relevant supervisory activities in the workplace.
Benefits to the Employer
• Low cost, value-added training
• Motivated and well-trained staff with essential skills
• Enhanced staff morale
• Greater employee retention rates
• Improved efficiency and productivity
• Your staff will receive relevant industry training that can have an immediate impact on your business.
City & Guilds Level 3 in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership.
Mandatory elements of this qualification covers
• Provide leadership for your team
• Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
• Contribute to the control of resources
• Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment
• Lead a team to improve customer service.
Remaining credit requirements will be chosen from an optional units to support the Supervisor and tailed to the business needs and requirements.
Candidates will be interviewed as part of the admissions process which will include screening and a trade assessment.
Ideally, candidates should have three GCSEs at Grade 4 or higher, in English, Maths and one other subject.
Candidates must hold a contract of employment.
In addition to the entry qualifications listed, the offer of a place on the course is subject to the outcome of an initial
Assessment and interview.
Learners will be assessed in the workplace using a variety of methods including observation, questioning, professional discussions, witness testimonials and candidate work products and statements.