Our vision for careers at CRC is that all students will secure jobs and progress in their careers as a result of the skills, knowledge and confidence they have developed at CRC. CRC students will be sought after for their technical skills and the College’s reputation for students being ‘employment ready’, will be excellent.
The Careers & IAG Team
Our expert Careers and IAG team are here to support students with making well informed, realistic decisions towards their future.
They can offer you a range of support including:
- 1:1 appointments with a fully qualified careers adviser
- Drop in services at both campuses
- Careers information and advice on The Hub Online
- Job searching which is tailored to your careers goals
- Help with creating and updating your CV
- Help with choosing what to do after you programme finishes
- Support with writing university applications and personal statements
- Online course information via Live Chat on the CRC website
Students are able to access the service via self-referral, tutor referral or can just drop into the HUB to gain support. The service will also offer support to parents and employers who have questions regarding the college, courses available, support and other services that are available.
“This has been a really worthwhile investment of time. My son had lost confidence and direction despite having excellent GCSE results . Today he is smiling for the 1st time in weeks with clear local options in both further education or an apprenticeship pathway with a follow up plan of action. A huge thank you. ”
Discover what careers could suit you with our Careers Coach assessment tool: