If you have already applied to the college, and you haven’t yet completed your online enrolment, you can come into college anytime.
What you will need to complete your enrolment:
- Proof of qualifications
- Benefit/household income documents if you are applying for fee concessions and/or financial support
- Payment/bank details if you will be making a payment or paying by instalments
- National Insurance number if you are over 19
- Purchase order confirmation if your employer is paying fees
- If you are an asylum seeker, refugee or have a study Visa or any other Visa type covering your time in the UK, you will need to share it with the college.
Want to change to another subject or type of study?
If you haven’t found your perfect course or apprenticeship, are not sure about your next steps or simply want some advice then talk to our Career Advisors and let us find the right course and path for you. You can contact them to book a careers appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org