The CMI Level 3 Principles of Management and Leadership qualifications are aimed at currently practising and aspiring managers who will be supervising or managing a team to achieve clear goals or outcomes. Individuals will set and monitor these goals and objectives by providing instruction, direction and guidance. Operational and project activities are a key part of their day to day role.
This CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership qualification is a Vocationally Related Qualification (VRQ) that is aimed at middle managers to develop management and leadership skills.
Complete any combination of units from the list below to a minimum of 370 Total
Qualification Time (TQT) and 37 credits
• UNIT 301 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP (7 CRD & 70 TUT)
• UNIT 302 MANAGING A TEAM TO ACHIEVE RESULTS (6 CRD & 60 TUT)
• UNIT 305 BUILDING STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIPS USING EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION (4 CRD & 40 TUT)
• UNIT 311 CONTRIBUTING TO A DELIVERY OF A PROJECT (6 CRD & 60 TUT)
• UNIT 312 MANAGING DAILY ACTIVITIES TO ACHIEVE RESULTS (4 CRD & 40 TUT)
• UNIT 314 MANAGING BUDGETS AND RESOURCES (5 CRD & 50 TUT)
• UNIT 318 MANAGING DATA AND INFORMATION (5 CRD & 50 TUT)
• UNIT 321 MANAGING OWN PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (5 CRD & 50 TUT)
• UNIT 304 PRINCIPLES OF COMMUNICATION IN THE WORKPLACE (5 CRD & 50 TUT)
• UNIT 309 RESPONDING TO CONFLICT IN THE WORKPLACE (3 CRD & 30 TUT)
• UNIT 310 SUPPORTING TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS THROUGH CHANGE (5 CRD & 50 TUT)
• UNIT 320 PRESENTING FOR SUCCESS (5 CRD & 50 TUT
The qualification is part of a suite of Principles of Management and Leadership qualifications, which can lead to level 5, Leadership and management qualifications.
English and maths GCSEs at a minimum of grade 4 (C) or equivalent.
You will have a fully CMI approved tutor for each module who will provide unlimited support between classes and submitting your assignment. Our tutors teach modules which they specialise in, offering you the benefits of their experience.
The CMI Level 3 courses are broken down into modules. At the end of each module you will have a written assessment which is marked by your tutor. All assessments go through a rigorous internal and external verification processes.