Financial Support - Cambridge Regional College
Accessibility & Translation

Financial Support

Financial Support

At Cambridge Regional College we understand that there are costs related to attending college.

For students at Cambridge Regional College in 2023/2024 if your annual gross household income is £33,000 or below, you may be eligible for a college bursary which could support you towards these costs.

On this page you will be able to see details of each of our bursaries and be able to determine which one would be applicable to you based on your circumstances. There is also a handy step by step guide and a video tutorial which explains registering and making an application which will help you through the process of using the college online bursary portal, Pay My Student.

Bursary applications for 23/24 close on 24th May 2024 at 12noon. All applications must have correct evidence and information attached/uploaded by this date, failure to do so will result in your application being unsuccessful. 

Would you like to apply for the college bursary?

Details on the bursary eligibility and application opening date for 2024/2025 will be available on this page in May with applications opening at a later date. The date applications open will be available on this page in due course.

For the 2024/25 academic year, once you have an offer to study on your chosen course(s) or are enrolled on your course at CRC and have a Student ID number which starts with 99, you will be able to apply for the bursary on this page of the website using the below ‘Apply Here’ button.

For students new to Cambridge Regional College for 2024/2025, you can apply using your Student ID number (which starts with 99) before you enrol on your course providing you have an offer to study on your chosen course(s). Course enrolments take place at the end of August. Details of when you are invited to enrol will be sent to you over the summer.

Those who are not enrolled but have been awarded bursary will be able to request a College Bus Ticket Voucher as soon as your bursary is approved by following the information in the bursary award letter. Further information about the college bus can be found here. Those who are not enrolled on a course and applying for bursary, no payments into the bank accounts will be made before you enrol on your course and the start of the academic year

For guidance on using Pay My Student (bursary) Portal please see the bottom of this page for a video tutorial and step by step guide.

Please note, once you have an offer to study or enrolled at the college you may need to leave our systems a few hours, sometimes overnight, to update before you apply for bursary.

Are you using the College Bus to get to College?

If you are applying for the bursary to help with the cost of the college bus please apply for the bursary, then email    to request a bursary bus pass voucher. Vouchers will be issued prior to the start of term.  You can then use this voucher code to purchase your bus pass from Shuttle ID. To purchase your ticket, visit our Travelling to College web page and College Buses.

If your discount is for 75% (as per Bursary Guidance and Eligibility 2023-2024) of the bus pass fee, at the time of purchase there are options to pay the balance in full or set up a direct debit for the remaining 25%.

Places on the college buses are limited so please email as soon as possible to receive your voucher and purchase your ticket.

For guidance on using Pay My Student (bursary) Portal please see the bottom of this page for a video tutorial and step by step guide.

Student Bursary Application Guide Video
Full Time
Part Time
Higher Education
Subject Area
16+ Courses
Access to HE
Employability & Skills
Higher Education
Leisure & Community
Online Learning
Professional Training & Qualifications
Short Courses
Supported Learning
Cambridge Campus
Cambridge Campus/Workplace
Huntingdon Campus
Search for a Career
Cambridge| Huntingdon| 01223 418200|