The Business and Administrator Level 3 Standard is for those working in an administrative role and who wish to gain a recognised qualification. This programme is aimed at individuals who have significant experience in a business role and currently manage a process, function or facility and supervise others. Suitable job roles include: Administration Officer/Executive, Administration Team Leader, Office Supervisor, Personal Assistant, Secretary.
Apprenticeships are made up of framework of qualifications and training based on testing competency and developing practical, occupational and transferable skills.
Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administrator
• Business Fundamentals
• Understanding your employer organisation
• Understanding Personal Effectiveness in an administrative work
Choose from a range of optional units to enhance your learning experience and tailor the programme to your individual training needs.
• Functional Skills in Maths Level 2, English Level 2 and ICT Level 2
There is no upper age limit for apprenticeships making it a course ideal for both those looking to start a career in a particular sector or those who are already employed and looking to get qualifications that recognise their experience and gives them opportunity to progress further in their career.
No learner fees. Employer fees as follows:
• 16-18 years old - fully government funded (no fees)
• 19-23 years old - fully funded for companies with less than 250 employees; employer fees apply for those with 250+ employees
• 24+ years old - partially-funded (employer fees apply)
Progression to Higher Level 4 Apprenticeship in Business & Administration or a Management qualification or further learning.
There are no formal entry requirements but you must be in a suitable administrative role.
This programme is completely delivered in the workplace. You will be assessed in the workplace using a variety of methods including observation, questioning, professional discussions, witness testimonials and candidate work products and statements.