Our CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) online course is designed for teachers who would like to, or already, teach content subjects such as history, science and maths, in English.
• Subject teachers who need to teach their curricular subjects in English.
• English language teachers who teach curricular subjects in a second language.
• Teachers working within mainstream classes.
• The learning, thinking and language skills that learners acquire in different areas of the curriculum
• Lesson planning, the activities and resources needed to support a Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) approach
• Lesson delivery and assessment in CLIL contexts.
Teachers have to have a minimum English language level of B1.
The course is taught online. You will access online learning materials and your work will be reviewed live in an online tutorial every week. You will also benefit from exam practice with feedback in the last two weeks of the course.
To apply, please enquire in the first instance via the Enquire button above.