Online IELTS Course
Our new intensive online IELTS provision will run over the course of 4 weeks and is designed to help people who want to study and/or work where English is used as the language of communication. The course is aimed at people whose level is 5.0 IELTS at the start of the course.
The course aims are to:
- develop the necessary study skills required to improve your English language proficiency based on the nine-band scale of IELTS
- develop your English reading skills to understand descriptive, factual, discursive and analytical information.
- develop your writing skills to describe, summarise and explain data or to respond to a point of view, argument or problem.
- support you to develop your speaking skills around short questions, speaking at length about a familiar topic and a structured discussion.
- focus on improving your confidence around listening skills in different situations and conversations.
- learn how to approach each task of the test
- give you specific feedback on test practice
6 – 31 July 2020
3 – 27 August 2020
28 September – 23 October 2020
16 November – 11 December 2020
More dates will be added for 2021.
Method of delivery:
Online, through Microsoft Teams.
A stable internet connection and an iPad or laptop will give you a better learning experience although you can work from a phone too.
There will be 4 timetabled live sessions per week which will focus on reviewing the work completed in self-study time. The focus of the sessions may vary depending on the students’ needs.
Course fee: £200
Contact the Cambridge International Centre
Tel +44 (0) 1223 226317 Email firstname.lastname@example.org