Making the most from Internal Marketing
This Internal Marketing one-day short course provides delegates with the opportunity to create new value from developing better internal relationships through more effective internal marketing. Internal marketing is often overlooked within the remit of marketing but with effective focus it can become the source of benefits in terms of workforce enablement and enhanced branding.
Delivered in partnership with Cambridge Marketing College.
Internal Marketing Course Outline
The course covers a set of main topics that includes but is not limited to:
- How to understand and clarify your organisation’s objectives
- What tone of voice does your organisation have and perhaps need?
- How to develop specific communication objectives, both strategic and tactical
- How to create and prioritise internal customer segments
- Insight into how to develop key messages and themes for each group
- Understanding the power and impact of different internal media
- Recognise and defuse barriers to implementation
- Setting appropriate key performance indicators and metrics to judge success
Course Director: Nick Wake
28 February 2017, 0930-1700
Where is it?
Cambridge Regional College – King’s Hedges Rd, Cambridge CB4 2QT
£290 including VAT. Prices include course materials, lunch and refreshments.
Other marketing courses you may be interested in: