The Traineeship Programme takes place over a 10-12 week period. It is made up of pre-enrolment careers information, advice and guidance (CIAG), a pre-employment training programme of 5 weeks (PET), support with maths and English including a functional skills exam, work experience for a minimum of 180 hours and, if required, post-placement support to secure a positive outcome – a job, an apprenticeship or further study.
• Start time 9am until 4:30 Monday to Friday
• 5 weeks classroom based
• L1 Business admin – C&G
• L1 Customer service – C&G
• Employability- Including CV, Coverings, Appling for Jobs, Applications & Interviews
• Functional Skills maths & English:- If Maths and English is already achieved, students will continue to make progress in these subjects, ensuring they have the skills necessary to enter the workplace.
• 5-6 Weeks of work experience
• Bespoke work experience in the industry of your choice (within reason)
As part of your traineeship programme you will take part in 180 hours of work experience which will support your progression into an apprenticeship, full time work or further study.
No entry requirements, students should have a basic level of English and the ambition to progress into further work or study.
We want you to achieve to the very best of your ability at CRC. To make this happen we offer both learning and personal support by specialist staff tailored to meet your specific needs.