This qualification has been developed in line with the latest management standards to support candidates undertaking a Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeship.
This qualification maps fully to the on programme elements of the Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard.
Successful completion of a full Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeship programme, including this qualification and End Point Assessment, will take 20 months.
Benefits for individuals
• Develop a range of essential management skills applied and refined in a real working environment.
• Build the leadership capability to motivate teams and influence with confidence.
• Gain a broad understanding of key management and leadership theory to underpin and support growth and performance.
• Benefits for employers and educators
• Target your learning and development in complete alignment with the latest apprenticeship standards – ensuring all learning is relevant, with no gaps in knowledge.
• Maximise candidates' confidence and readiness for End Point Assessment.
• Reward learner engagement and drive completion with ILM digital credentials
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications, including:
• ILM Level 4 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management
• ILM Level 5 Diploma for Leaders and Managers
• ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management
• ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership
• ILM Level 5 Award and Certificate in Leadership
5 GCSEs including Maths and English or equivalent.