This qualification has been developed in line with the latest management standards to support candidates undertaking a Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeship.
This qualification maps fully to the on programme elements of the Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard.
Successful completion of a full Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeship programme, including this qualification and End Point Assessment, will take 20 months.
Benefits for individuals
• Develop a range of essential management skills applied and refined in a real working environment.
• Build the leadership capability to motivate teams and influence with confidence.
• Gain a broad understanding of key management and leadership theory to underpin and support growth and performance.
• Benefits for employers and educators
• Target your learning and development in complete alignment with the latest apprenticeship standards – ensuring all learning is relevant, with no gaps in knowledge.
• Maximise candidates' confidence and readiness for End Point Assessment.
• Reward learner engagement and drive completion with ILM digital credentials.
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications, including: • ILM Level 4 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management • ILM Level 5 Diploma for Leaders and Managers • ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management • ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership • ILM Level 5 Award and Certificate in Leadership
5 GCSEs including Maths and English or equivalent.
To study an apprenticeship, you must secure or already be in a suitable an apprenticeship job role with an employer.
Need to find an apprenticeship job?
You can do this through undertaking a job search and applying and interviewing for available roles. In order for us to help you secure your apprenticeship, let us know you are actively looking for an apprenticeship by registering your interest and signing up to our apprenticeship job alerts at www.camre.ac.uk/job-alerts.
Students who currently attend a Cambridge Area Partnership schools should register their interest through the CAP application system, MyChoice@16.
Securing an apprenticeship position can be challenging, therefore we advise all aspiring apprentices, who are leaving school, to apply for a full-time course in the same subject. Having a Plan B ensures you can continue with your education in September and build the practical knowledge and confidence you need to progress onto an apprenticeship when one becomes available.
To find out more about how the apprenticeship application process works, please visit www.camre.ac.uk/apprenticeships/how-to-secure-an-apprenticeship/.
Already have a job and an employer?
Register your interest in the programme, and contact our Apprenticeship Team at and 01223 418778, and we will work with you and your employer to start the apprenticeship enrolment process.