The course gives an insight into a range of Business-related areas such as marketing, finance and management and into related skills such as people management. Participants will learn basic subject-specific vocabulary and language as well as be introduced to the UK university application process.
For students considering our Access to HE (Business) course which prepares students for university and is also suitable for students who wish to progress to Business Management or related subjects at university and wish to gain a basic understanding of the concepts needed in these disciplines.
• Study and life in UK / study skills
• English – speaking and listening
• Research skills / note taking
• Presentation skills
• Exam techniques (IELTS and Cambridge)
• Grammar and vocabulary for EAP
• Reading skills
• Academic writing
• Critical thinking
• Understanding and discussing the news
• Factors that influence business
• International marketing
• Study skills research
• Business plan, start up and growth
• HE Management
• Motivation and management
• Business awareness
• Economic development
Access to HE Business programme at Cambridge Regional College.
You will enjoy the following during your study:
• A minimum of 20 study hours per week
• Experienced lecturers and course tutors
• Excellent resources and teaching facilities
• General and individual guidance on Higher Education progression
To apply click the apply button above and complete the International application form.