This qualification has been developed in line with the latest management standards to support candidates undertaking an Operations/Departmental Manager apprenticeship.
This qualification maps fully to the on-programme elements of the Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard.
Successful completion of a full Operations/Departmental Manager apprenticeship programme, including this qualification and End Point Assessment, will take 24–30 months.
Benefits for individuals
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire to drive better results.
• Use core management techniques to provide practical leadership and operational management skills.
• Benchmark your managerial capability against other professionals.
• Raise your professional profile within your organisation.
Benefits for employers and educators
• Target your learning and development in complete alignment with the latest apprenticeship standards – ensuring all learning is relevant, with no gaps in knowledge.
• Maximise candidates' confidence and readiness for End Point Assessment.
• Reward learner engagement and drive completion with ILM digital credentials.
The Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship is designed to provide you with the required skills to undertake the role. Once you have completed this programme you may have the opportunity to progress onto further development or take on additional responsibilities with your Employer.
English and maths GCSEs at a minimum of grade 4 (C) or equivalent or Functional Skills English and maths at Level 2.
Remember, an apprenticeship is a job so the hiring employer may have additional criteria that will have to be met alongside CRC’s entry criteria.
End-Point Assessment (EPA) is made up of a number of assessment elements which an Apprentice must pass in order to successfully complete their Apprenticeship. The EPA may include:
• Knowledge Test
• Portfolio-based Interview
• Project Presentation
• Professional Discussion
• Reflective Account
As with all our programmes, this Apprenticeship includes tutorial sessions and individual reviews, giving you one-to-one time with your personal assessor.