This qualification has been developed in line with the latest management standards to support candidates undertaking an Operations/Departmental Manager apprenticeship.
This qualification maps fully to the on-programme elements of the Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard.
Successful completion of a full Operations/Departmental Manager apprenticeship programme, including this qualification and End Point Assessment, will take 24–30 months.
Benefits for individuals:
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire to drive better results.
• Use core management techniques to provide practical leadership and operational management skills.
• Benchmark your managerial capability against other professionals.
• Raise your professional profile within your organisation.
Benefits for employers and educators:
• Target your learning and development in complete alignment with the latest apprenticeship standards – ensuring all learning is relevant, with no gaps in knowledge.
• Maximise candidates' confidence and readiness for End Point Assessment.
• Reward learner engagement and drive completion with ILM digital credentials.
Successful learners can progress to a range of qualifications, including:
• ILM Level 6 Award in Management
• Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (England only)
• Management related degree course
• ILM Level 7 Qualifications in Leadership and Management
5 GCSEs including Maths and English or equivalent.