This engaging course has been designed to give individuals an
insight into the construction world. The course will cover topics that
will give you confidence to demonstrate some key skills needed to
gain your CSCS card and be site ready on completion. Some of the topics covered will include:
• Working within a team
• Employers/Employees Rights & Responsibilities
• Hazards & Risks
• Risk Assessments
• Manual Handling
• Working at Height
On the last day students can sit their CSCS test. We will reimburse you
your travel expenses and pay for your CSCS test.
Focus on the study of the basic principles of health and safety,
including hazards and risks within the workplace.
• understand the importance of health and safety procedures
• raise awareness of the potential hazards and risks in the workplace
• understand implications of poor health and safety
• know key rights and responsibilities relating to health and safety
No entry requirements, students should have a basic level of English and the ambition to progress into further work or study.
We want you to achieve to the very best of your ability at CRC. To make this happen we offer both learning and personal support by specialist staff tailored to meet your specific needs