Higher Apprenticeship in Management and Leadership
|Course Duration:||24 Month(s)|
|Course Mode:||Part Time|
This Higher Level Apprenticeship is a programme designed for those working in the following job roles: manager, senior manager, head of department, director. Managers operating at level 5 play an integral role in setting and supporting organisational objectives through a wide range of functions, such as: informing strategic decision making, managing budgets, planning and implementing change, leading teams and managing programmes of complimentary projects.
The Leadership and Management Higher Level Apprenticeship Framework is made up of the following components:
1. Practical Element: Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management & Leadership.
• Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
• Design business processes
• Manage strategic change
• Provide leadership and management
Choose from a range of optional units to enhance your learning experience and tailor the programme to your individual training needs.
2. Technical Certificate: Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Key Learning Outcomes
• Understanding the management role to improve management performance
• Management communication
• Assessing your own leadership capability and performance
• Managing improvement
• Making a financial case
• Developing critical thinking
• Leading innovation and change
• Managing projects in the organisation
• Developing people in the workplace
No learner fees. Employer fees as follows:
• 16-18 years old – fully government funded (no fees)
• 19-23 years old – fully funded for companies with less than 250 employees; employer fees apply for those with 250+ employees
• 24+ years old - partially-funded (employer fees apply)
Progression & Career Opportunities
Further learning includes CMI Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Management.
There are no formal entry requirements but the candidates are expected to have significant experience of working at a middle management level to ensure they have the suitable foundations on which to further build their knowledge and skills. They must also manage a team of people.
Learning Assessment & Support
We want you to achieve to the very best of your ability at CRC. To make this happen we offer both learning and personal support by specialist staff tailored to meet your specific needs.
These qualifications are delivered mostly in the workplace. You will receive a visit from your allocated assessor approximately once every 4-6 weeks over a period of 20 months. The technical certificate is delivered in the classroom through College day-release one Wednesday every month or delivered in the workplace if there is a viable group.
Learners will be assessed in the workplace using a variety of methods including work products, observations, professional discussions, questioning, and personal statements.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for an Apprenticeship, please contact our Apprenticeship Team on tel. 01223 418778 or by email email@example.com. Please also check out our current Apprenticeship vacancies on our website www.camre.ac.uk/apprenticeships
We will help you to develop a range of wider skills including English & Maths that will make you into a well-rounded professional who will be highly valued by employers and universities.