CLIL online course
Teach any subject in English with a CLIL course – Content and Language Integrated Learning
Our CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) online course is designed for teachers who would like to, or already, teach content subjects such as history, science and maths, in English.
Who would benefit from this course?
- Subject teachers who need to teach their curricular subjects in English.
- English language teachers who teach curricular subjects in a second language.
- Teachers working within mainstream classes.
What will you learn?
- The learning, thinking and language skills that learners acquire in different areas of the curriculum
- Lesson planning, the activities and resources needed to support a Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) approach
- Lesson delivery and assessment in CLIL contexts.
Teachers have to have a minimum English language level of B1.
How is the course delivered?
The course is taught online. You will access online learning materials and your work will be reviewed live in an online tutorial every week. You will also benefit from exam practice with feedback in the last two weeks of the course.
Upload a video of your teaching for feedback from course tutor.
|course length||9 weeks|
|commitment||2 hours per week|
|start date||22 September 2020|
|fees||£275 for the course and £25 for exam fess|
How to apply
Contact Cambridge Regional College International Centre on:
Tel +44 (0) 1223 226317