Bespoke Engineering Training
Cambridge Regional College can offer bespoke training and services to match the needs of local engineering businesses. Training can be delivered in our workshops, or on site at your company, and specialist workshops can also be made available to local employers to carry out their own training or skills updating for staff.
Our fully qualified Engineering staff can provide specialist training to suit your needs in:
- Abrasive Wheels
- Workshop Practices & Safety
- Basic Welding & Safety
- Fume Hazard Control
- Introduction to PLC Programming
- Introduction to Electro-Pneumatics/Hydraulics Systems
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Water Regulations
- Domestic Energy Efficiency
- Legionella, Risk Assessment, System Design, Control & Prevention
All services can be individually tailored. For further details and costs, please contact Claire Dolan on 01223 226361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.