1. What is the Apprenticeship Service?
This video explains what the Apprenticeship Service is and why employers require a Digital Apprenticeship Service Account.
2. Creating a Digital Apprenticeship Service Account. This video walks you through how to set up an employer account on the Apprenticeship Service and covers the documentation you will need to hand.
3. Adding users, PAYE schemes & organisations to your account. This video shows you how to link your employer account with your chosen training provider, allowing you to create an online agreement.
4. Reserving apprenticeship funding. In order for the employer to access available apprenticeship funding to help support the cost of training, funds need to be reserved online – this video demonstrates that process.
5. Adding apprentice information. For the funding to be released to the training provider, an apprentice record must be set up on the employers account – this video talks you through how to do this.