On-location Traineeship programmes are currently suspended but we are offering online courses for those looking to progress onto employment. Find out more about EXPLORE BUSINESS ONLINE for those aged 16+ – CLICK HERE
Who is the course for?
Traineeships are aimed to help unemployed young people aged between 16-24 to develop the skills they need to find, stay and progress into work, education and/ or an apprenticeship.
Give one of our team a call! Contact Christine on 07989 227 515 or Ash 01480 379 197 Email us at email@example.com
What does the course include?
The Traineeship Programme takes place over a 10-12 week period. It is made up of pre-enrolment careers information, advice and guidance (CIAG), a pre-employment training programme of 4 weeks in the classroom (PET), support with maths and English including a functional skills exam for a further 5 days, work experience for a minimum of 180 hours and, if required, post-placement support to secure a positive outcome – a job, an apprenticeship or further study.
- Start time 9:30am until 4pm, Monday to Friday
- 4 weeks classroom based (2 qualifications)
- L1 Business admin
- L1 Customer service – C&G
- Employability- Including CV, Covering Letter, Applying for Jobs, Applications & Interviews
- Functional Skills maths & English:- If maths and English are already achieved, learners will be ensuring they are up to date on work and competent to carry out assessment
- 5-6 weeks of work experience
- Bespoke work experience in the industry of the learners choice (within reason)
What qualifications are covered on the course?
City & Guilds Level 1 Business Admin & Customer Service
- Maintain customer relations
- Dealing with customer queries, requests and problems
- Understand how to use and maintain office equipment safely
- Basic office management
- Know how to make and receive telephone calls
- Know how to store and retrieve information
- Understand individual rights and responsibilities
- Know how to work as part of a team
- Know how to behave professionally.
- Effective communication skills
- Creating work related documents