- Traineeships – 6 March – Cambridge
- Traineeship Forklift Driving – 30 March
Contact Christine on 07989 227 515 or Ash 01480 379 197 to apply.
Who is the course for?
Traineeships is aimed to help unemployed young people aged between 16-24 to develop the skills they need to find, stay and progress into work, education and/ or an apprenticeship.
Give one of our team a call! Contact Christine on 07989 227 515 or Ash 01480 379 197 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the course include?
The Traineeship Programme takes place over a 10 week period. It is made up of pre-enrolment careers information, advice and guidance (CIAG), a pre-employment training programme of 4 weeks in the classroom (PET), support with maths and English including a functional skills exam for a further 5 days, work experience for a minimum of 150 hours and, if required, post-placement support to secure a positive outcome – a job, an apprenticeship or further study.
- Start time 9am until 4:30 Monday to Friday
- 4 weeks classroom based (3 qualifications)
- L1 Business admin
- L1 Customer service – C&G
- Employability- Including CV, Coverings, Appling for Jobs, Applications & Interviews
- Functional Skills maths & English:- If Maths and English is already achieved, learners will be ensuring they are up to date on work and competent to carry out assessment
- 5-6 Weeks of work experience
- Bespoke work experience in the industry of the learners choice (within reason)
What is covered in the course?
Business admin & customer service
- Maintain customer relations
- Dealing with customer queries, requests and problems
- Understand how to use and maintain office equipment safely
- Basic office management
- Know how to make and receive telephone calls
- Know how to store and retrieve information
- Understand individual rights and responsibilities
- Know how to work as part of a team
- Know how to behave professionally.
- Effective communication skills
- Creating work related documents