UPCOMING ONLINE COURSES
- Traineeship Business Admin & Customer Service – 4 weeks starting 27 April 2020
Contact Christine on 07989 227 515 or Ash 01480 379 197 to apply.
Who is the course for?
Traineeships are aimed to help unemployed young people aged between 16-24 to develop the skills they need to find, stay and progress into work, education and/ or an apprenticeship.
Give one of our team a call! Contact Christine on 07989 227 515 or Ash 01480 379 197 Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the course include?
The Traineeship Programme takes place over a 10-12 week period. It is made up of pre-enrolment careers information, advice and guidance (CIAG), a pre-employment training programme of 4 weeks in the classroom (PET), support with maths and English including a functional skills exam for a further 5 days, work experience for a minimum of 180 hours and, if required, post-placement support to secure a positive outcome – a job, an apprenticeship or further study.
- Start time 9:30am until 4pm, Monday to Friday
- 4 weeks classroom based (2 qualifications)
- L1 Business admin
- L1 Customer service – C&G
- Employability- Including CV, Covering Letter, Applying for Jobs, Applications & Interviews
- Functional Skills maths & English:- If maths and English are already achieved, learners will be ensuring they are up to date on work and competent to carry out assessment
- 5-6 weeks of work experience
- Bespoke work experience in the industry of the learners choice (within reason)
What qualifications are covered on the course?
City & Guilds Level 1 Business Admin & Customer Service
- Maintain customer relations
- Dealing with customer queries, requests and problems
- Understand how to use and maintain office equipment safely
- Basic office management
- Know how to make and receive telephone calls
- Know how to store and retrieve information
- Understand individual rights and responsibilities
- Know how to work as part of a team
- Know how to behave professionally.
- Effective communication skills
- Creating work related documents