Health & Care Sector Work Academy
This is a great opportunity for you to undertake a course that will provide you with the knowledge you will need to achieve a fully-accredited City & Guilds Certificate in Preparing to work in Adult Social Care.
This course is suitable for those who are either:
- new to or currently work in a care home setting
- or not employed but interested in working for the care sector.
During your programme you will:
- Complete an introduction to Care Certificate Theory
- Complete a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
Plus, for those who are unemployed:
- CV writing, employability skills & interview techniques
- Interactions with local employers
- Mentor support including 4 months post training support
This programme will be delivered through distance learning, online, trainer-led through Microsoft Teams, over 20 weeks – please register your interest with us for further information.
Spaces are limited, to book yours contact Ashleigh on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01480379197
The Health and Care Sector Work Academy is run in partnership with the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority, City College Peterborough and Cambridge Regional College.
Find out if you are eligible for FREE ONLINE Health & Social Care level 2 Qualifications.