Health & Care Sector Work Academy
Fancy the chance to work in Adult Social Care and have an interview with local employers? Then we have the opportunity for you;
At CRC we are really pleased to offer a great opportunity for you to undertake a course that will provide you with the knowledge you will need to achieve a fully-accredited City & Guilds Certificate in Preparing to work in Adult Social Care. During your programme you will:
- Complete an introduction to Care Certificate Theory
- Complete a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- CV writing, employability skills & interview techniques
- Interactions with local employers
- Mentor support including 4 months post training support
If you cant make a full-time programme don’t panic, we are planning to deliver this programme over 20 weeks in the evenings – please register your interest with us for further information.
Spaces are limited, to book yours contact Ashleigh on email@example.com or 01480379197
The Health and Care Sector Work Academy is run in partnership with the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority, City College Peterborough and Cambridge Regional College.