Health & Care Sector Work Academy
Fancy the chance to work in Adult Social Care and have an interview with local employers? Then we have the opportunity for you.
At CRC we are really pleased to offer a great opportunity for you to undertake a course that will provide you with the knowledge you will need to achieve a fully-accredited City & Guilds Certificate in Preparing to work in Adult Social Care. During your programme you will:
- Complete an introduction to Care Certificate Theory
- Complete a Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- CV writing, employability skills & interview techniques
- Interactions with local employers
- Mentor support including 4 months post training support
If you can’t make a full-time programme don’t panic, we are planning to deliver this programme over 20 weeks in the evenings – please register your interest with us for further information.
Spaces are limited, to book yours contact Ashleigh on email@example.com or 01480379197
The Health and Care Sector Work Academy is run in partnership with the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority, City College Peterborough and Cambridge Regional College.