Access to Higher Education
Our Access to Higher Education programme is specially designed to meet the needs of adult students (aged 19 and over) wishing to return to education so that they can progress into university. The dynamic courses aim to refresh and extend knowledge, skills and confidence.
We have a range of courses that are available to study both full time and part time, you can explore these below.
Access to Higher Education Courses
- Pre Access – Huntingdon Campus
- Access to Business (January 2019) Cambridge Campus
- Access to Business (September 2019) Cambridge Campus
- Access to Science – Cambridge Campus
- Access to Humanities & Social Sciences – Huntingdon Campus
- Access to Humanities & Social Sciences – Cambridge Campus
- Access to Healthcare – Huntingdon Campus
- Access to Nursing & Health Professions – Daytime; Cambridge Campus
- Access to Nursing & Health Professions – Evening; Cambridge Campus
- Access to Social Work & Social Professions – Daytime; Cambridge Campus
- Access to Social Work & Social Professions – Evening; Cambridge Campus
If you are applying as an International Student, please contact our International Centre via email email@example.com or telephone 00 44 (0)1223 226317.
You may be eligible for financial support towards such costs as travel, equipment, books and childcare. If you are aged 19 or over, you may also qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan to help pay your Access course tuition fees. This loan may be written off, if you then go on to complete a Higher Education qualification. Visit our Advanced Learner Loan information page to find out more or contact our Learner Futures Centre on 01223 226315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Access course was very good, a real eye-opener. It gave me the confidence to face whatever was put in front of me and the skills I needed for university.”
“A year ago I had no self-confidence but the Access course changed my life. I feel that I can do anything now, and the world is suddenly full of opportunities.”
Ash Aqui, CAVA award-winner