Cambridge Regional College is one of the leading Further Education colleges in the country.
Study at Cambridge Regional College and choose from two great campuses! Cambridge Regional College has merged with Huntingdonshire Regional College to form one strong college offering more opportunities for students, apprentices, employers and the community. So whether you choose to study at our Cambridge or our Huntingdon Campus you’ll benefit from CRC’s award winning staff and outstanding facilities.
- 95% of full-time students go on to employment or higher or further education
- We have 3,000 full-time students and 3,800 apprentices currently in training
- We have a rapidly-expanding higher education programme
- We work with over 1,500 employers locally, regionally and nationally
- Apprentice numbers have more than tripled in the past 5 years
- We have invested over £10m in our teaching facilities in the last 3 years
- 90% of students would recommend their course to their friends
- We play a key part in defining the development of the region
- We have a large and successful international centre for overseas students
At CRC we provide a full range of courses across many subject at a level that will suit your ability and your future needs. Our courses provide fantastic progression opportunities, whether it is on to further learning in the college or at university, into an apprenticeship or first job, or developing your career.
‘To be outstanding in enabling students to excel and for serving employers and communities’.
‘To transform lives and create prosperity by delivering technical and professional education that meets the needs of students, employers and communities in Cambridgshire first’.
Welcoming / Empowering / Aspirational / Resilient / Excellent / Courageous / Respectful / Collaborative
We have been investing a great deal to enhance your CRC experience and we are proud to provide excellent facilities with up-to-date equipment and technology. From the moment you walk in the college you will be entering a friendly environment and be supported by qualified, experienced and enthusiastic staff.
Equality is a key priority at Cambridge Regional College – click here for more information.