Cambridge Regional College - Centre of Vocational Excellence

Digital Marketing Apprentice in the Running for Technology Award

An apprentice at Cambridge Regional College has been shortlisted in the DevelopHer Awards 2018.

Eva Westley, from Fordham, is currently undertaking a Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing at the College’s Cambridge Campus and was nominated by her employer, Studio 24.

Eva Westley, Digital Marketing Apprentice and finalist for DevelopHer Awards

Her tutor, Mark Panter, is not surprised and acknowledged the dedication, determination and tremendous work ethic she has shown on her apprenticeship.

“Eva’s attitude to work and learning new skills has been exemplary and she has already achieved a high standard. Her employer, Studio 24, is already benefiting from her apprenticeship and we are confident she has a great future in Digital Marketing”, he commented.

The DevelopHer Awards recognise the efforts of women who work in technology, from developers and designers to project managers, with the aim to create role models to inspire the next generation.

Asked about how she feels about the nomination, Eva reflected “I am delighted to have been nominated for this prestigious award. I am enjoying my apprenticeship at CRC and the course is giving me the confidence and ability to tackle issues and opportunities that come my way. I hope I am making a valuable contribution at Studio 24 and look forward to continuing my career in Digital Marketing.”
Riding on the crest of a wave, Eva has already won a Cambridge Regional College Apprentice of the Year award and is now keeping her fingers crossed for good news at the DevelopHer Awards ceremony at the OPEN venue in Norwich at the end of this month. Watch this space.

Cambridge Campus Status

The Cambridge Campus is open as normal.
3/3/18

Huntingdon Campus Status

The Huntingdon Campus is open as normal.
3/3/18