Our Sport Studies courses are some of the most popular in the college. Our students benefit from a fantastic sports centre, sports academies and close links with local clubs and have the opportunity to train as Sports Leaders alongside their main course.
The sport and leisure industry is one of the largest employers in the world and offers a wide range of career opportunities. Most people today are members of a sports club or attend a sporting event on a regular basis – which means a booming jobs market for you!
We offer a range of courses in Sport from Level 1 right through to Higher Education. Trips, residental activities and physical training form a large part of all our sports courses. At Level 3 you will be able to specialise in science, fitness or sports coaching. The college runs various sports academies and has close links with local clubs to give students the chance to develop their skills and prepare to play at a professional level, whilst completing a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Sport.
Our Higher Level HNC and HND in Sport Coaching & Development provide a great alternative to university and allow you to pursue a career in sports coaching and sports development.
Great reasons to choose Sport Studies at CRC
- Extra Leadership & Fitness qualifications to boost your job opportunities
- Volunteering in local schools & clubs provides valuable work experience
- Close links with Cambridge United football club and new Futsal Academy
- Great career options include sports science, coaching & personal training
- Exciting activities & trips including outdoor pursuits & sports tournaments
- Great progression route from Level 1 right through to HND Level 5