The Team Programme
What happens on the team programme?
Each programme runs for 12 weeks and gives you a fantastic set of skills to help you move into employment or further education courses. Check out a sample programme here.
You will be part of a team of 15 people, working closely together and building on each other’s strengths. You will do a range of different activities, including:
- a community project, chosen by the team
- an action-packed residential week, including outdoor activities
- two weeks valuable work experience
Our previous teams have done some fantastic work in the local community:
- One of our most recent teams transformed a wilderness into a sensory garden at Meldreth Manor, a local school for young people with disabilities, which saw them being honoured at a royal awards ceremony
- Another of our teams gave a Huntingdon MS treatment centre a makeover, helping people suffering from a range of muscular and neurological problems
While you’re on Team, you’ll work towards a nationally recognised qualification: a Level 1 Prince’s Trust Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
We are always looking for new recruits to sign up for this free action-packed course, so get it touch with us!
Telephone: 01223 418587
Mobile: 07968 243094