A career within the music industries requires talent and professionalism but most importantly passion! If composing, creating, recording and mixing music is your passion, then read on.
Our music department has fantastic facilities including extensive recording studios, Mac suite, fully equipped rehearsal rooms with kit and backline, industry-standard live sound rig, DJ decks (vinyl and CD) and an array of music tech equipment for both live and studio applications.
Our professional tutors have excellent links with the music industry allowing you to develop your skills to high standards, play gigs, attend workshops with guest professionals and visit external venues.
When you have created your music we help you with releasing, marketing and distributing your music through our own record label, Morph Recordings.
Past students have gone on to universities such as Sheffield Hallam, Westminster and Hull to study a wide range of subjects, including TV production, music technology, music journalism, creative musicianship, audio production and music.
In addition to your main qualification in Music, you will gain other skills within the college’s ‘Passport to Success’ . Wider employability skills, English, Maths & IT, personal learning skills and social and community skills are highly valued by employers and will make you a more rounded, employable professional.
Great Reasons to choose Music at CRC?
- Opportunities to release music on our label Morph Recordings
- All staff are practicing music industry specialists
- Outstanding performance and production facilities
- Reach professional standards of performance and musicianship, studio recording and production and live sound engineering
- Workshops with established, experienced industry professionals in college and externally
- Opportunities to compose and design sound for games, film and TV
What you can study at CRC
|Level 2||UAL Level 2 Music Performance & Production|
|Level 3||UAL Diploma in Music Performance & Production
UAL Extended Diploma in Music Performance & Production