- without high tuition fees
Cambridge Regional College offers a local high quality alternative to university with outstanding employment links, facilities and industry specialist staff. We run a wide range of low cost, high value Higher Education programmes which combine college-based tuition with e-learning, giving you the opportunity to work while you study.
In an ever more competitive job environment, higher level qualifications, knowledge and skills will support your career progression. Our BTEC Higher Nationals and Foundation Degrees are highly valued by employers looking for skilled and motivated employees. We work closely with local employers to ensure that their involvement will add to your skills base and thereby enhance your future employment opportunities. Our day release Foundation Degree courses are also a great opportunity for training professionals to advance their career.
You will have access to excellent teaching and outstanding facilities, and as part of your course you will work in industry or carry out practical work-based assignments, giving you the real job skills valued by employers.
All our Higher Education programmes have been carefully chosen to run as stand-alone one-year courses, giving you a fully recognised qualification at the end of each year. We have established close links with local and regional universities, which has enabled many of our HE students to progress to university and extend their qualifications to BA and BSc.
We pride ourselves in making Higher Education more affordable and have kept our HE fees the same for past few years. Our HNC/HND fees for 2016/17 will be £4,000 – compared to the average tuition fees of over £8,500 at UK universities.
You can apply for a student loan to help you with these fees. Click here for more info.
Higher Education courses for 2016/17
- BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Biological Sciences for Industry
- BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business
- BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Business
- BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Computing & Systems Development
- BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Public Services
- BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Public Services
- BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Sport (Coaching & Sports Development)
- BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Sport (Coaching & Sports Development)
Part time (2+ years)
- ARU Foundation Degree Early Years, Playwork & Education
- ARU Foundation Degree Construction
- ARU Foundation Degree Architectural Technology
- BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Please note we are no longer offering the HNC in Art & Design or the HNC Travel & Tourism from September 2016. Please contact our Enquiry Team for other suitable programmes. Also check out our Foundation Diploma in Art & Design as an alternative route to develop your art portfolio and progress to university.
HNC/HND: £4,000 (full qualification)
Foundation Degree (Part time): £3,750 per year (Foundation Degree fees are set by ARU and are for guidance only)