We offer a range of fully-supported programmes for young people and adults, giving the chance to prepare for further study or employment within a caring and supportive
Young people in Foundation Learning can follow personalised programmes tailored to their particular needs, interests and aspirations, whether it be further study, an Apprenticeship or employment.
We pride ourselves in helping our students progress through a carefully planned programme of tuition and guidance, focused on helping them to achieve their full potential.
Great Reasons to choose Foundation Learning at CRC?
- Fully supported programmes for young people and adults
- Specific courses to prepare for work or further education
- Small classes with practical, hands-on learning
- Carefully-planned programme of tuition and guidance
- Great progression to higher level courses
What you can study at CRC
|Level 1||Options – Level 1 AIM Skills for Employment & Further Learning
City & Guilds Work-based (land-based) Operations
Skill Builder AIM Award in Personal Potential
Prince’s Trust Team Programme