Unvented Hot Water Systems
This one-day Level 3 Unvented Hot Water Systems training course is designed for people who are currently working within the plumbing industry and require formal training to allow them to install and maintain unvented hot water systems. The course is delivered in an interactive way by tutors with a wealth of experience on site at Cambridge Regional College; taking advantage of our outstanding plumbing and heating facilities.
Unvented Hot Water Systems Course Content
- Installation & Service Procedures
- Water & Building Regulations
- British Standards and other related Legislation
- Pipework (including sizing, installation, defects and faults)
- Testing (working pressures & flow rates)
- Safety Controls
- Commissioning & Servicing
One of the below formal qualifications are required before joining this Level 3 Unvented Hot Water Systems training course:
- Mechanical Services Engineering (Plumbing) Level 2 S/NVQ Certificate
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship in plumbing
- City & Guilds Craft Certificate in Plumbing
- City & Guilds Certificate Mechanical Services Engineering (Plumbing) Level 3 S/NVQ Certificate
If you do not hold any formal qualifications, but have industry experience, please contact us to discuss the suitability of this course.
Learning Assessment & Support
Assessment is by way of a multiple-choice examination.
This Unvented Hot Water Systems training course is delivered at Cambridge Regional College and takes advantage of our first-rate facilities.
This Unvented Hot Water Systems training course is delivered throughout the year and additional courses can be arranged for group bookings of 10 delegates.
24th May 2017 (Fully Booked)
£153 per delegate for open-course dates.
£1,200 for group bookings of up to 10 delegates.
Unvented Hot Water Systems training course is delivered over 1 day.
Booking and Further Information
Booking can be made online and further information can be obtained by calling 01223 418778 or emailing email@example.com.