IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working Safely is a high-impact course designed for all employees at any level, in any sector, who need a grounding in the essentials of health and safety in the workplace. The first-class, jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice and is delivered with minimal disruption and in just one day.
The IOSH Working Safely course:
- Meets government guidelines for introductory health and safety
- 100% match to the Health & Safety Executive Passport Syllabus
- Delivered by an IOSH approved training provider
IOSH Working Safely Course Content
The IOSH Working Safely course topic areas include:
- Introducing working safely – emphasises the human experience behind accident statistics and the importance of personal responsibility.
- Defining hazard and risk – focusing on the six broad hazard groups delegates are asked to think about the hazards and risks they face in their own workplace.
- Identifying common hazards – the main issues are covered in this module. Each area is backed with examples and recognisable scenarios.
- Improving safety performance – this section focus on how everyone plays a part in health and safety and encourages delegates to contribute to processes that are commonly seen as the responsibility of the manager or supervisor.
- Protecting our environment – a short introduction to waste and pollution and how team members can get involved in reducing environmental impact.
Multi-format questions and a hazard-spotting exercise.
IOSH Working Safely Certification
This course is certified by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
IOSH Working Safely Dates
8 May 2017 (Spaces Available)
We are not currently running open courses. However, group bookings can be made by contacting us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 418778.
We can arrange for the course to be delivered at your place of work to a group of delegates.
£130 per delegate (reduced from £150)