CIPD Foundation Diploma in Human Resource Practice
CIPD qualifications are nationally recognised as a benchmark for professionalism and are a requirement for many HR and learning and development roles. The qualifications are designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to advance your professional career. The new Diploma in HR Practice provides a firm foundation in all the areas of HR, as well as an understanding of HR in a business context.
- Developing self as effective Human Resources or Learning & Development practitioner
- Supporting good practice in performance & reward management
- Understanding organisations & the role of Human Resources/Learning & Development
- Resourcing Talent
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Delivering learning and development activities
- Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Supporting Change within Organisations
Cambridge Regional College is an approved provider of CIPD qualifications. The CIPD is the professional body for HR and people development. The not for profit organisation champions better work and working lives and has been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years. It has more than 135,000 members across the world, provides thought leadership through independent research on the world of work, and offers professional training and accreditation for those working in HR and learning and development.
Progression & Career Opportunities
The next stage in the CIPD family of qualifications is the CIPD Level 5 Intermediate qualifications (Awards, certificates and Diplomas) which offer you the opportunity to build on your expertise in your chosen HR or L&D subjects and gain a professional level of CIPD membership.
CIPD Foundation qualifications are suitable for those:
- wanting to gain the essential knowledge and skills required to move into HR or L&D
- working in an HR or L&D support role but who do not hold a formal HR or L&D qualification
- line managers with responsibility for people management and development
- looking to become a professional member of the CIPD (Associate Assoc CIPD).
Learning Assessment & Support
We want you to achieve to the very best of your ability at CRC. To make this happen we offer both learnng and personal support by specialist staff tailored to meet your specific needs.
This programme is delivered on site and learners will be able to access the college's Virtual Learning Environment to gain support and materials. Learners will be assessed via CIPD set assignments, presentation and demonstration of skills.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete a CRC Enrolment Form, which can be downloaded from our website Download here. The Enrolment Form can also be found in the back of our part-time prospectus or contact us via email email@example.com.
We will help you to develop a range of wider skills including English & Maths that will make you into a well-rounded professional who will be highly valued by employers and universities.