At CRC we have some of the best construction facilities in the region with professionally-qualified and experienced tutors to provide you with the knowledge and skills to progress your future within this fast-evolving sector.
There are many different careers within the construction sector, from architecture and civil and structural engineering to building services and surveying. The construction sector is booming and there is great demand for skilled workers in all fields, including carpenters, bricklayers, plumbers and project managers.
Past students have gone on to study architectural technology, project management, quantity surveying and building surveying at universities including ARU, Westminster, Plymouth and Leeds. Students can also go straight into work in the busy construction sector or choose to become an apprentice, for instance on a civil engineering apprenticeship.
Great Reasons to choose Construction at CRC?
- Top FE college in the country for level 3 student achievement
- Fantastic specialist construction workshops
- Purpose-built house for painting and decorating training
- Great track record of moving full-time students into apprenticeships
- State-of-the-art SmartLIFE Low Carbon Training Centres
- Close links with employers for great job opportunities
- Training in the latest sustainable methods of construction
- Teaching by experienced industry specialists