A qualification in beauty therapy can lead to an exciting range of careers in a springboard to manage or run your own salon.
There are a wide range of programmes for you to choose from depending on your skills and qualifications. You can even specialise in media make-up and create special effects for film, television or theatre.
All programmes are delivered in our state-of-the-art training salons. We also have commercial salons where you will be able to gain valuable real-life work experience.
Many of our beauty students compete in the country’s top skills competitions with great results. The college has also been chosen to host a number of WorldSkills events – a recognition of our superb facilities.
Great Reasons to choose Beauty Therapy at CRC
- Real work experience in our fabulous commercial salons
- Industry-qualified & experienced teaching staff
- Outstanding facilities & purpose-built training salons
- Highly successful student achievement in national competitions
- Close links with employers providing great employment prospects
What you can study at CRC
|Entry Level||City & Guilds Introduction to Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy|
|Level 1||City & Guilds Diploma in Beauty Therapy|
|Level 2||City & Guilds Diploma or Intensive Diploma in Beauty Therapy|
|Level 3||City & Guilds Diploma in Beauty Therapy
Advanced Technical Diploma in Beauty & Spa Therapy
Advanced Apprenticeship in Beauty Therapy