Art & Design
Our Art & Design department attracts promising young artists from across the region who are looking to work at the highest of standards. Our students achieve excellent results and progress to top universities and art schools across the country.
You will learn from artists and designers who are current practitioners and experts in their fields, from art, design, fashion, graphic design, 3D, textiles to contemporary fine art, digital manipulation and more.
Guest speakers from industry, live assignments, competitions, internal and external commissions and work experience give a real insight into working as a practising artist or designer in industry. End of year summer exhibitions provide a fantastic showcase for your work.
Past students on these courses have gone on to study film-making, architecture, graphic design, fine art, fashion management and illustration at universities such as Leeds, Nottingham, the University of the Arts London and Norwich University of the Arts.
Great Reasons to choose Art at CRC
- Fantastic opportunities to work on commissions and complete
- Outstanding facilities in all creative areas
- Superb public exhibitions to showcase student work
- Lecturers are practising artists and designers
- Exceptional achievement and progression to employment and HE