“The study by ICM Research reveals that employers in England rate qualified apprentices as 15 per cent more employable than those with other qualifications. Those who complete Higher Apprenticeships are the most desirable employees, with businesses rating this group as 25 per cent more employable than those who took an alternative route into work.”
Higher Apprenticeships are an alternative to Foundation Degrees and Higher Education Certificates whilst you are employed. They provide progression routes to senior job roles and great career opportunities.
What are they?
Higher Apprenticeships are Level 4 or 5 Apprenticeship programmes designed for those at, or wanting to learn at, a higher-skilled or management level. Following the same format as the Intermediate Level 2 and Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeships, they typically consist of a framework of vocationally-led qualifications to enhance occupational knowledge and competence, as well as transferable skills. Higher Apprentices work towards industry-recognised qualifications whilst in employment, gaining skills, work experience and still earning a wage.
Who are they for?
They are ideal for those currently in or are aspiring to higher-skilled or management level job roles within their chosen occupation. Higher Apprentices do need to be in a relevant job role. They are also ideal for those who have finished their Advanced Apprenticeship and want to progress to the next level.
What are the Benefits?
- University level learning
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Gain industry experience and skills
- Professional institute recognition
- Occupationally-relevant qualifications
- Receive expert tuition
- Work on an individually-tailored learning programme
We offer Higher Level Apprenticeships in:
- Higher Level Business Administration
- Higher Apprenticeship in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Higher Level Applied Human Resources
- Higher Level Leadership & Management Level 4
- Higher Level Leadership & Management Level 5
- Higher Level Life Sciences Technician
- Higher Level Leadership in Care Leadership and Management