Cambridge Regional College is the top Further Education college in the country for 16-18 year-old student achievement at Level 3* and one of the country’s leading apprenticeship providers.
- 95% of full-time students go on to employment or higher or further education
- We have 3,000 full-time students and 3,800 apprentices currently in training
- We have a rapidly-expanding higher education programme
- We work with over 1,500 employers locally, regionally and nationally
- Apprentice numbers have more than tripled in the past 5 years
- We have invested over £10m in our teaching facilities in the last 3 years
- 90% of students would recommend their course to their friends
- We play a key part in defining the development of the region
- We have a large and successful international centre for overseas students
At CRC we provide a full range of courses across many subject at a level that will suit your ability and your future needs. Our courses provide fantastic progression opportunities, whether it is on to further learning in the college or at university, into an apprenticeship or first job, or developing your career.
Our mission is to provide learners and employers with an outstanding experience at CRC and excellent outcomes in qualifications, progression and skills. Every job at CRC contributes to this.
We have been investing a great deal to enhance your CRC experience and we are proud to provide excellent facilities with up-to-date equipment and technology. From the moment you walk in the college you will be entering a friendly environment and be supported by qualified, experienced and enthusiastic staff.
Equality is a key priority at Cambridge Regional College – click here for more information.
*Based on the government’s latest National Achievement Rates Tables
Click here for our latest National Performance Tables on the DfE website.